RIGHT DIRECTION FOR JACKSON TOWNSHIP
PRESERVE the character of our neighborhoods by
controlling the location of private schools.
PROTECT our neighborhoods by
strengthening zoning regulations.
END No-bid contract with Political Boss Gilmore
costing taxpayers over $400,000 a year.
SAVE tax dollars by setting goals and
holding supervisors accountable.
Bill is running for Mayor of Jackson in the Non-partisan election on November 4,2014.
This means that political party labels are not permitted. In fact one of the council candidates is a registered Republican.
The web site for Bill and his Council running mates is www.JacksonDeservesBetter.com
- Taxpayer Advocate who opposed recent tax increases
- Lead Budget Analyst and Director of 600 employee Public Works Department, retired
- Active Parishioner of St. Aloysius Church
- Bill and his wife Chris have three grown children
“Jackson needs a mayor that takes care of Jackson - not the out-of-town developers. I will fight for the middle class homeowners and taxpayers.”
How to contribute
Open Space Advocate
- Leader in the fight to stop over development
- Volunteer, Jackson Environmental Commission
- Coach, Youth Soccer and Softball
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Consultant
Coach & Educator
- Director of School Counseling, Hazlet
- Doctorate in Education, University of Nebraska
- Soccer, Basketball, and Little League Coach
- Nate and his wife Heather were both born and raised in Jackson. They have two children.